2022/2023 Nursing and Midwifery Training application forms out. All applicant willing to gain admission in the 2022/2023 nursing colleges are to follow the steps in applying.
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal for application will officially be open from Monday 17th February, 2022 to Saturday 30th May ,2022. Application are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank(ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH€ 100.00).(This includes the cost of Verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June,2022 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
- Upon payment,applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE; WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION