endless possibilities AWOSHIE/ANYAA CAMPUS- ACCRA
(Near Hayfron Preparatory School, Anyaa Market Area)
Metropolitan College is committed to providing an environment for quality learning to enrich the lives of our diverse population. The college provides quality, accessible, and affordable educational opportunities and services that promote the discovery and application of knowledge. We promote individual development, enrich lives, and improve the overall quality of life for our students.
Courses include Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes in Journalism and Media Studies, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Project Management , Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Costing, Hospitality and Tourism, Business Statistics/Calculations, ICT and Computing and many more of the following examining bodies:
• Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) -UK
• Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) -UK
• Association of Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA) -UK
• Association of Business Executives (ABE) -UK
• Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) -UK
• British Computer Society (BSC)-UK
• City and Guilds of London Institute-UK
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) -UK
• London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board (LCCIEB) -UK
• WASSCE (Mainstream and Remedial) – WAEC – Ghana
• Adult Literacy ( Numeracy and English )- Ghana
Admissions are open to Junior and Senior Secondary graduates, university graduates and workers.
Metrocoll is staffed by tutors of the highest quality and all students have access to an impressive range of specialist teaching aids including modern computer facilities.
The College has airy classrooms complete with whiteboards and digital projectors, a computer laboratory equipped with the latest flat-screen technology, an extensive library with a full time librarian, an internet cafe, a restaurant and a student services and resource centre with private-study facilities and student common room.
Metropolitan College is accepting applications for courses starting June, 2012
Metropolitan College is approved by the Ministry of Education/Ghana Education Service to operate as a private provider of quality education in Ghana
For admissions/enquiries contact the Admissions Officers on 0266028113 / 0205158874 or 0285293302 or email: email@example.com
Download CAO Admissions App
Get Easy and fast Admission, Buy Admission Forms, Check Admission Status, Print Admission Letter, Buy Placement Checker, Buy Results Checker Card, Check Results, Check NABTEX Results, Check School Fees, Ask admission related Questions, Check Placement, Check Cut off point for all schools, Check School Qualification and program Qualification.