Ada College of Education was founded in 1965 with a vision to be a centre of excellence in the production of disciplined, resourceful and self motivated teachers always ready to offer services anywhere in Ghana. Its mission is to train teachers imbued with professional and academic competences and skills in general and technical education. The college has its motto as ‘Awareness, Curiosity and Compassion.
Admission at Ada College of Education (2019)
Ada College of Education admission forms are important requirements when applying for an opportunity in the university. Ada College of Education forms 2019 should be used when applying for admissions in the year 2019.
For interested applicants aspiring to study at the prestigious Ada College of Education, one is expected to make payments of the application fee into the College of Education-Ghana account at any Branch of;
- UniBank (Ghana) Ltd
- The applicants may make payments through mobile money wallet; Tigo Cash, Vodafone, MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Money by dialing the short code *924*8# from all these networks.
On payment, prospective applicants are given;
- A PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The College of Admission Website.
With the PIN, the prospective applicants are required to visit the Colleges of Education admission website; coeportal.edu.gh and follow the specified steps in filling the online application form.
- The applicant is required to supply the relevant card details and ensure the card is kept secure for subsequent login.
- To start the application process on the website, the applicant should click ‘Login’ and fill in the login details.
- He/she should then proceed by filling the application form and giving all the relevant information and its mandatory for applicants to attach a passport photo which should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40kb in size in the application form.
- Clicking ‘Preview’ button to carry out any of the following actions;
- Click ‘Edit’ to changes or modifies one’s application details.
- Clicking ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save the application form for the option of revisiting at a later time to edit.
- Clicking ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to finish the process of application.
5. Click the ‘Print Form’ to print the form. (The applicant should keep the printed Confirmation page secure to be used when retrieving the Application Form Number on the page and when printing the admission letter)
6. Click the ‘Close Tab’ to log out and finish the application process.
- Applicants are expected to print two (2) copies of their confirmation page and attach their respective result slips and other relevant documents required and sent them via post to the Ada College of Education. (Address P.O BOX 34, Ada. 0303522220P)
- Each applicant should also quote their Application Reference/Form Number on the EMS priority envelopes available from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to the Principal of the College.
- Applicants will be informed of the receipt of their applications by a text message and thus must provide reliable and correct cell phone numbers when completing the online form.
- Successful applicants will also receive admittance notifications via SMS, and those who will not receive any text messages should understand their applications were unsuccessful or missed a chance at the college due to reasons are best known to the people in charge of the selection and admission process.
- Applicants should be aware that the College will counter-check and authenticate the details of all applicants from the West African Examinations Council. Those found to have given fabricated or forged documents in support of their application will face the legal consequences for their actions.