The Midwifery Training College, Jirapa invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Year:
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh