Admission is open any of the following:
- SSSCE/ WASSCE holder with their credits (A-D/ A1- C6) in English, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A-D/ A1-C6) in Three Elective Subjects with an aggregate score of 24/36 or better in the relevant study. Programme leading to the award of Bachelor of Science.
- ADVANCED LEVEL holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or equivalent) including English and Mathematics, put at least two passes in the relevant subjects at advanced Level
- HIGHER EDUCATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS in a related course with at least 2nd Class Lower Division. In addition, the applicant must have acquired at least Two (2) years post working experience,
- UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA HOLDERS in related course with at least a pass. In addition, the applicant must have required at least Two (2) years post working experience,
- MATURE STUDENTS. The applicant must have attained the age of 25 years, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least Five (5) years old at the time of application. Applicants should have at least credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, in SSSCE/WASSCE or any other nationally recognized standard High School level examinations.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.