Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College. This cut-off point is difficult to get even from the school. According Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College, cut off points are only used when a lot of people apply for a particular program....
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION – Undergraduate Admissions
WASSE/SSSCE: Passes in six (6) subjects, three (3) Core subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) Elective subjects with an aggregate score of twenty four (24) or better (SSSCE) and thirty –six (36) or better (WASSCE).
GCE O Level: five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics and two (2) “A” Level passes excluding General Paper.
Ghana Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) with passes in English and Mathematics.
Other diplomas/certificates deemed equivalent to any of the above qualifications including foreign qualifications will be considered on their own merits and on a case by case basis.
ICT applicants: In addition to the general entry requirements, applicants with SSSCE/WASSCE must have passed elective Mathematics and Physics.
Diploma to Degree Applicants: Holders of Zenith University College Diploma or recognised equivalents, with a minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better would be admitted to level 200 of our BBA degree programme,
Higher National Diploma (HND) to Degree Applicants: Holders of Higher National Diplomas (HND) from a recognized Polytechnic with a minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better would be admitted to level 200 of our BBA degree programme, All HND holders will be admitted to Level 200 in the same subject area as their HND qualification.
Mature Students Admissions
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
A minimum of the 25 years of age.
A minimum of three (3) years working experience.
A minimum of three (3) GCE “0” Level credit passes OR three (3) passes in any of the following: Ghana Commercial Examination (formally RSA), Stage 2, Ghana Business Certificate Examination, Senior Stenographer Certificate, or SSSCE/WASSCE, including English and Mathematics.
A pass in an entrance examination in Mathematics, English and General Paper organized by Zenith University College. Candidates may also be required to attend an interview.
In addition to meeting the requirements described for Ghanaian nationals, applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): International students for who English was not a language of instruction must submit a TOEFL score. The minimum passing grade required is 80 for the Internet Based Test (iBT).
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION – LLB PROGRAMME
Applicant for graduate route must possess first degree from recognized university.
- Applicants for the standard route must possess 3 GCE A level passes and 3 GCE ordinary level passes including Mathematics & English OR
- 2 GCE Advance level passes and 5 GCE Ordinary level passes including Mathematics and English.
- HND, DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM, LAW, BUSINESS STUDIES & ANY RELATED QUALIFICATIONS.
APPLICATION PROCESS: APPLICANTS WILL BE FILLING TWO FORMS
The University of London forms, as well as the following documents:
- All your school certificates should be certified by British Council or the institution providing the tuition. (If you want your documents to be certified by Zenith University College through the British Council, you will pay Ghc30 for each document certified)
- Photocopy of your birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate and/or statutory declaration if you have a change of name.
- Your transcripts to be submitted directly to University of London by your University/College/Polytechnic or enclosed in an envelope and attach to your application forms.
- If you have `A’ level, `O’ level or SSSCE, ask WAEC to send your results directly to the University of London.
- Non-refundable £90 Application Fees payable to University of London.
Note; Forms are sold and processed throughout the year. It is advisable to send your applications early in order to receive your study pack on time to prepare for studies in August.
However, the deadline for submission to University of London is 17th September each year.
Your forms should therefore reach Zenith University College latest 7th September.
APPLICATION FORMS COST GHC50.00
CALL: +233 289 109 991/2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You or may also visit www.londoninternational.ac.uk
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION – DIPLOMA IN LAW PROGRAMME
- The applicant must be 18 years of age and above before 1st September in the year you register.
- Applicant with WASSCE, SSSCE or `O’ LEVEL qualification must have 5 credits including English language.
- Be admitted to a course of instruction at a teaching institution that is permitted to teach diploma in law.
- Applicants with other qualification and working experience can also apply to do the diploma in law.
- Applicants must pass an entrance exam and interview to be conducted by the teaching institution.
- Applicants must provide valid photocopy ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, National ID, Baptismal Certificate etc.)
- Applicants with WASSCE, SSSCE or `O’ level qualification must bring all their documents including birth certificate or copy of National Passport for confirmation and certification at the Zenith University College- Law Department.
- Applicants must obtain a set of Diploma in Law application forms at the Zenith University College Finance Office after being successful at the Entrance Examination & Interview.
CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
- ALL WASSCE, SSSCE, `O’ LEVEL, Copies of birth certificate & passport as well as all other educational documents must be confirmed and certified at the Zenith Law School Department @ a fee of Ghc30.00
Email us today: email@example.com
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION – DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (DBA)
The DBA program is a two year program designed to help applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification for direct entry to our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) to still continue regardless of the barrier, provided they meet the Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) entry requirements and the minimum (FGPA) required.
- 6 Credit passes in SSSCE (A – D) or WASSCE (A1- D7) including English Language and Mathematics
- `O’ Level / GBCE
- 4 passes in GCSE or GBCE including English Language and Mathematics.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION – ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVES (ABE) PROGRAMMES
The following program options are available for admission into the ABE Programme: Business Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Business Startup.
Applicants must normally be 18 years of age and hold the minimum entry requirement of
- GCE ‘0’ Levels including English and Mathematics, RSA II, LCC II, NVTI, DBS
- Senior High School Certificates (SHSC) in at least 6 subjects including English and Mathematics.
- ‘A’ Level passes 1 for entry to diploma level. Holders of higher qualifications may gain exemption from some of the examinations.
- First degree or HND for entry to advanced diploma level.
Entry Requirement for Diploma Level 4
- WASSCE/SSSCE passes including English and Mathematics
- GCE `O’ Level including English and Mathematics.
- RSA II
- LCC II
Entry Requirement for Diploma Level 5
- Diploma level 4
- GCE `A’ Level passes
- RSA III
- LCC III
- GCSE, WASSCE/SSSCE, DBS passes with at least 2 years work experience.
Entry Requirement for Diploma Level 6
- Diploma Level 5
- First degree