In order to participate in the programme, candidates:
- Must be university graduates with an academic score of at least 2.5 GPA or its equivalent for a degree course from a recognized University.
- Must submit a paper indicating one or both of the following: – Professional background
– Current or future career preferences
- Must submit a paragraph of not more than 100 words why they are interested in pursing the course.
- Shortlisted candidates will attend an interview and will have to pass within the required margin of available vacancies.
- Successful candidates must undertake to devote their time and resources to actively participate in and complete the program on schedule.
– Application fee:
US$100 (Payable in cedis)
US$150 (Payable in cedis) – Foreign Students
– Tuition fee: US$7,500 (Payable in cedis)