The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), a leading institution in quality Transnational Higher Education, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to our collaborative postgraduate programmes for the September 2020 intake.
Coventry University, a dynamic, globally orientated University with a main campus in the heart of England and a new campus right in the heart of the City of London is ideally positioned to offer world class summer programmes, their newly invested sites offer first class infrastructure, top guest lecturers and easy access to the most popular cultural, historical and social locations that the UK has to offer.
Why Coventry University?
- An exciting opportunity to travel abroad and experience the British history and culture.
- An opportunity to gain official recognition of your participation with a Coventry University certificate and transcript.
- Gain an understanding of how organizations and industries operate in the UK;
- Gain full access to all the University’s features and facilities;
- A great location for exploring more of UK and Europe;
Choose GTUC For Following Reasons And More:
- Become a distinctive CEO
- Worldwide recognition of your degree
- Boost your employability
- Gain international perspectives in specialized knowledge
- Get flexibility and convenience on your studies (evening &weekend options; 3 admissions a year; regional campuses in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi)
- Graduate abroad (optional)
- Get a “lot of Education”.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER – Coventry University, UK (14 Months)
- MBA Finance
- MBA Logistics
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- Oil and Gas Management
- MSc Business Decision Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Engineering and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology for Management
- Degree-A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division. Applicants to MBA programmes must have at least two years post-graduation work experience.
- Diploma– Higher National Diploma (HND) or a two (2) year Diploma with thesis from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post-graduation work experience,
- Professional Qualification – Chartered Members from the following professional bodies can apply to Coventry University Programmes:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG)
- Chartered Institute of Transport and Logistics (CILT)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
How to Apply
Application forms are available at GTUC Information Centre, Accra campus, Tesano, Kumasi campus, Amanfrom, near Asuofia Prison, from our learning centres at the Vodafone regional offices in Koforidua, Ho and Takoradi. Forms can be downloaded at gtuc.edu.gh/downloads.
The application fee is GH¢200.00, payable by banker’s draft from any bank. Please note that applications submitted online will not be processed until the application fee is settled. Completed application forms with appropriately certified copies of certificates and transcripts should be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office, GTUC Tesano, Accra or any of our satellite campuses not later than 31st, August, 2020.
For further enquires, contact:
The Head of Administration
Ghana Technology University College
J.A. Kufour Avenue
Off the Kwame Nkrumah, Circle-Nsawam Road
Adjacent the Police Training School, Tesano Accra
Digital Address: GA-167-2979
Monday-Friday at (8.00am-5.00pm)
Tel: 0302- 905180/0202698352-3
Kumasi : 0202698349