The Management of Agogo Nursing Training College has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission. Below is the Agogo Nursing Training College 2020/2021 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application. Before applying applicants must meet up with Agogo Nursing Training College Admission R...
Here are the Agogo Nursing Training College School Fees for 2020 academic session.
Some Agogo Nursing Training College/Colleges of Education may differ in their charges and thus students are advised to confirm with the Colleges before making any payments. The following should be treated as a guide only.
Admission Fees – GHC1,500.00 (per year)
SRC GHC200.00 (per year)
Hall Dues GHC100.00(per year)
UCC Exams Fees – GHC360.00 per semester)
LEVEL 200 – GHC1,164.00 (Includes: SRC GHC100.00 Hall Dues GHC100.00; Exams GHC360.00)
LEVEL 300 – GHC788.00 For the year. (Includes: SRC GHC100.00 & Hall Project 50.00; Exams GHC270.00)
APPLICATION TIPS FOR NURSING TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION FEES IN GHANA
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.