The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
The Ankaful Nurses Training College has released the Admission Forms for the various programme for the 2020/2021 academic year. The Ankaful Nurses Training College invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Year:
NOTE: Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from Monday, 17th February 2020 to Saturday, 30th May 2020.
Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June 2020 if not used.ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2020.