The Atebubu College of Education Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees. Are You wandering How much Atebubu College of Education Fees Structure cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place. The Management of Atebubu College of Education School has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/20201 Academic Se...
E-vouchers can be obtained from any networked branches of GCB, Zenith Bank, ADB and Post Office at the following costs:
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH¢150
HND Applicants – GH¢140
Mature Applicants – GH¢150
Non-Tertiary Applicants – GH¢140
International Applicants – USD 100 (To be paid on admission)
NOTE: All mature applicants will pay an additional amount of GH¢100.00 on or before the day of the Entrance Examinations at the University campus. The GH¢ 100.00 will cover the cost of the Entrance Examinations.
MODES OF APPLICATION
- ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH ZENITH BANK, POST OFFICE AND ADB E-VOUCHERS
- Go to http://admisions.htu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the
Ho Technical University Admission Electronic Voucher (E-Voucher)
- Log on to the online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN
- Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application
- On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
- Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application together with photocopies of certificates or result slips, (transcripts for Top-up B-Tech applicants) and (Birth Certificates for mature applicants).
- Write at the back of the envelope, the envelope number, before posting to The Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. BOX HP 217, Ho by customized EMS envelope from the Ghana Post Office or in person.
- An E-voucher Number and PIN can be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
- All networked branches of ADB Bank in Ghana