The Ghana Fire Service is currently recruiting for this 2024/2025 recruiting year. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
- Company: Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Here is the current Ghana Fire Service Recruitment and how to apply. Ghana Fire Service is inviting applications from qualified applicants to apply for the Ghana Fire Service Recruitment job vacancies below.
Ghana Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
The Ghana Fire Recruitment Requirements is as follows:
- You must Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- You must Be of a minimum height of 1.73 metres (5ft 8 Inches) for males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4 Inches) for females.
- You must Be with no criminal record and of good character.
- You must Be physically and medically fit by Ghana National Fire Service standards.
- You must Be within the age ranges stated below for the various category of applicants.
- You must have Four Passes in SSCE/WASSCE, a pass in English Language or Mathematics may be an added advantage but not a requirement or Four credits in the GES Intermediate Level Certificate, including English or Mathematics or ‘A’ Level / ‘O’ Level with credit in English.
How To Buy Ghana Fire Recruitment Forms
Here is How To Buy Fire Recruitment Forms:
- You can purchase an Fire Service E Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHe 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
How To Buy GNFS Forms On https://www.gognfs.com/ On Mobile Phone
- You can buy GNFS Recruitment forms through the SSD shortcode Code by dialing*422*470#
- Then follow the prompt on your screen to allow payment through mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent through SMS alert to your mobile number
- You can also log-on to the fire service online payment portal at : http://www.gognfs.com and select “Buy E-Voucher” on the welcome page then allow payment through Mobile Money, G-money, GCB Bank Account or a VISA card.
- Afterwards An E voucher containing the Serial Number and Pincode is generated at the end of the transaction. Applicants can then proceed to the next page and commence application.
- The payment Feature will be available from Friday, 3rd September