- Mechanical Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics & Dynamics
- Structural Mechanics and Materials
- Electives in Mechanical engineering
Prospective faculty should submit the following as part of their application
- Brief overview of research interests
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A one to two-page statement of teaching philosophy, explaining the benefits of the proposed approach to teaching and learning
- Names and contact addresses of three professional references, of whom at least two can directly attest to teaching and student counselling capabilities or potential
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Ashesi University does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information. Ashesi University is building a faculty and staff committed to excellence and equity and encourages applications from people who value same.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and may also be asked to conduct an academic seminar.
Kindly follow the link below to apply through our application portal: Apply Here