SCHEDULE OF ACADEMIC PROGRAMME AND MAJOR EVENTS /2020 ACADEMIC YEAR REGULAR/WEEKEND MODULAR PROGRAMME FIRST SEMESTER Friday, 22ndAugust, 2019 Orientation for Newly Recruited Staff (Total Quality Management) Friday, 30th OR Saturday 31st August, 2019 One day Staff Prayer Meeting & Holy Communion Saturday, 31st August to Tuesday 3rd September, 2019 ...
IMPORTANTLY: Atebubu College of Education 2020/2021 Admission Forms has been released for 2020/2021 admissions. Applicants will need to buy the application e-voucher and apply online.
Read the application procedure and requirements below.
Atebubu College of Education Admission Application Procedure and Requirements
Applicants will first make a payment of the application feeinto the Colleges of Education – Ghana Account at any Branch of
- UniBank (Ghana) Ltd.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money, Vodafone Cash or MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The CoE Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education Admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to:
The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should, therefore, provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check and verify the results of all applicants from the West African Examinations Council. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.