The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
The Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2020/2021 released online | BMTC Admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2020/2021 Academic Session, check details below to Apply. Therefore every applicant who needs Admission at the Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
The Admission Management of the Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College (BMTC) has released the Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic year online. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College 2020/2021 admission. Every applicant who needs Admission at the Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2020/2021
There are various programs available at the Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categories for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Click the Link below that access you to admission form portal:
- Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2020/2021.
- Bolgatanga Midwifery Training College Cut Off Points 2020/2021.
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh