KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KUMASI
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for APPOINTMENT as ASSISTANT REGISTRAR/LEGAL OFFICER at the Legal Services Division of the Registrar’s Offices, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi
The Legal Officer will work in the Legal Services Division and will be responsible to the Registrar. His specific duties shall include but not limited to:
- Handling legal suits involving the University at the Courts
- Advising the University on all legal matters.
The position requires:
- A dynamic, self-motivated, and result-oriented person;
- A team player with good analytical skills; and
- A person with the ability to exercise sound judgment, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills.
Qualification Required and Experience
The candidate is required to:
- Possess LLB and must be a qualified lawyer, duly called to the Ghana Bar;
- Have 10 years’ post-qualification experience at the Bar;
- Have completed National Service;
- Master’s degree in a related field would be an added advantage; and
- Produce a write-up of work done as a practicing lawyer for the past ten years.
Salary and Conditions of Service to the position are very attractive
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development (HRD), Room 214 of the Main Administration Block or complete the form online (Here!).
Completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Referees Report, photocopies of relevant certificates and a write-up of work done as a practicing lawyer for the past ten years, should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than Wednesday, July 15, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.