The Catholic University College Admission Form for undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Catholic University College Undergraduate admission for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Candidates must meet the Catholic University College Admission Requirements before being considered for admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION
- Visit the College website; https://www.cug.edu.gh/
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FILL THE FORM
- Applicants should exercise great care in completing the Application Form since any errors might lead to the rejection of the application form. (Note: Any incomplete Application Form will not be processed).
- An applicant is requested to complete ONLYone set of Application Form.
- An applicant is requested to complete the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS with all the relevant information
as required. However, Part D on page 7 should be in small letters.
- One passport size photograph of applicant with his/her name and signature at the back should be fixed at the right-top-corner of page 2.
- An applicant should enclose every relevant certificates/result slips and other qualifications to facilitate the processing of the Application Form for admission.
- An applicant to be considered for a higher placement should enclose his/her transcripts.
- Mature Applicant should include in the Application Form copies of his/her Birth Certificate and Letters of Employment of First Appointment.
- The University shall not be responsible for any negligence on the part of any applicant.
Download CAO Admissions App
Get Easy and fast Admission, Buy Admission Forms, Check Admission Status, Print Admission Letter, Buy Placement Checker, Buy Results Checker Card, Check Results, Check NABTEX Results, Check School Fees, Ask admission related Questions, Check Placement, Check Cut off point for all schools, Check School Qualification and program Qualification.