The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
The Catholic University College Admission Form for undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Catholic University College Undergraduate admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Candidates must meet the Catholic University College Admission Requirements before being considered for admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION
- Visit the College website; https://www.cug.edu.gh/
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FILL THE FORM
- Applicants should exercise great care in completing the Application Form since any errors might lead to the rejection of the application form. (Note: Any incomplete Application Form will not be processed).
- An applicant is requested to complete ONLYone set of Application Form.
- An applicant is requested to complete the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS with all the relevant information
as required. However, Part D on page 7 should be in small letters.
- One passport size photograph of applicant with his/her name and signature at the back should be fixed at the right-top-corner of page 2.
- An applicant should enclose every relevant certificates/result slips and other qualifications to facilitate the processing of the Application Form for admission.
- An applicant to be considered for a higher placement should enclose his/her transcripts.
- Mature Applicant should include in the Application Form copies of his/her Birth Certificate and Letters of Employment of First Appointment.
- The University shall not be responsible for any negligence on the part of any applicant.