WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme is as follows: WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three(3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study. SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (...
- Applicants with similar qualification or its equivalence (as specified above) can apply for admission consideration.
- International applicants should have a valid passport.
- Should be ready to acquire a resident permit and abide by the regulations governing the status of foreigners in Ghana.
Applicants should note the following Principles:
- While the University will as much as possible respect applicants’ choice of discipline or Faculty, the admission and placement of applicants will will be determined essentially by the extent to which the courses of applicant’s Diploma/Certificate are cognate and of comparable level with or related to the subject area of the programme for which admission is being sought;
- where this is not the case, the applicant with requisite qualifications in this category will be admitted to a lower level as may be deemed appropriate;
- there will be no exemptions from courses generally, instead, students courses as well as any courses required by the Faculty (as pre-requisite) for the programme at the relevant level;
- For the integrity of the University’s certificates and bearing in mind challenges with the harmonization of grades of transferred students, an applicants shall not be admitted to Level 400 under any circumstances.