- Company: OLA College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: CapeCoast
- Job type: Full-Time
The Management of OLA College of Education, Cape Coast have the pleasure to advertise the positions of the College Accountant for suitably qualified and competent applicants.
Job Description/Responsibility and Duties:
• The College Accountant will serve as Finance Officer heading a major division of the College
• The Accountant will be the chief Accounting Officer of the College and the Chief Financial Advisor to the College Principal.
• Has the responsibility for the administration of the financial affairs of the College that would ensure its financial health.
• Exercise direct supervision of all Accounting Officers
• Is responsible for collecting all legitimate revenue due to the College
• Exercise control over expenditure in line with the College’s objective and budgets of the appropriate Governing body for approval and implementation.
• Is responsible for ensuring that the financial statement of the College, accounting standards and other relevant national laws are adhered to.
• Liaises with the appointed external auditors to get the College’s financial statement audited.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold M.Com or MBA (Finance or Accounting).
• He/she must be a member of a recognized accountancy professional association as well as a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• He/she must have served as a Senior Assistant Accountant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons shall submit an (1) Application together with (4) Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents address to the following address:
Ola College of Education
P. O. BOX 175
Closing Date: 30 August, 2024