1. GHANAIAN APPLICANTS University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 via USSD Payment or at the following banks: Access Bank, Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank. Ghanaian applica...
The Berekum College of Education Cut off points 2020 is aggregate 30. Applicants are to have credit passes (A1-C6) in three core subjects including Core mathematics and English. Credit passes in two elective subjects (A1-C6) would also be considered in calculating the cut off points.
So in effect, three core subjects and two elective subjects would be used to calculate the Berekum College of Education Cut off points 2017 which is aggregate 30.
Below are the various admission requirements or entry requirements of Berekum College of Education since the cut off point is mostly not highly relied on.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF Berekum College of Education
- WASSCE /SSSCE qualification applicants
The general requirement for admission to the diploma in basic education (DBE) programme for both WASSCE and SSSCE holders is credit in five (5) subjects comprising three (3) core and two (2) elective subjects as specified below for the various options within the programme (credit means A1-C6 for WASSCE and A-D for SSSCE).
- GENERAL PROGRAMME
WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes in English language, core mathematics, Integrated science or Social studies and two elective subjects from any SHS programme area of study.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION STUDIES
WASSCE /SSSCE credit passes in English language, mathematics, integrated science or Social studies and two elective subjects from any SHS programme area of study.
WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes in English language, core mathematics, integrated science and two elective subjects in the area of Mathematics and/or science (elective mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology)
- FRENCH (available at Mount Mary college of Education, Wesley College of education, E.P. College of Education Amedzofe, Bagabaga College of Education and Gbewaa Colleges Education only).
WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes in English language, core Mathematics, Integrated science/ social studies and any two elective subjects including French.
- TECHNICAL (available in Akatsi College of Education, Ada College of Education, Komenda College of Education,St. John Bosco College of education, Mampong Technical College of education, St. Joseph’s College of Education, Wiawso College of Education, and Presby College of Education, Akropong.
WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes in English language, core mathematics, integrated science and two elective subjects in the mathematics, science and technical education areas of the SHS programme.
- HEARING AND VISUALLY CHALLENGED APPLICANTS
(I) VISUALLY IMPAIRED APPLICANTS
Admission available for such students at N.J.Ahmadiyya College of Education, Wa College of Education, Wesley College of Education, Kumasi and Presby College of Education, Akropong.
Applicants in this category need to have credit in social studies, English language and any three elective subjects.
(ii) HEARING IMPAIRED
Admission available for this category of applicants at Presbyterian college, Akropong only.
Applicants in this category must have credit in English language, mathematics, integrated science/social studies and any two elective subjects.
TVET HOLDERS: Applicants must have credits in five (5) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, which must include English Language and Mathematics, and two (2) elective subjects relevant to ones programme of choice.