Maranatha University courses, cut off points, grades, admission form, requirements, school fees structure 2021/2020 | Here is the updated list of courses offered at Maranatha University College, Accra, Ghana for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2020 academic year.
We have gathered the 2021/2020 Maranatha University official list of Undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, distance education, international students, master, art, science, sandwich, short courses offered in Maranatha University College, cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University.
As usual, Ghloud.com have arranged all courses offered in Maranatha University College, Accra for ease of identification for prospective candidates and students.Therefore we have deemed it necessary to publish the officially approved list of courses offered in Maranatha University as it has become increasingly necessary based on data received as regards the subject matter.Here is a comprehensive list of courses offered in Maranatha University College, Accra, therefore candidates aspiring to gain admission into the institution can go through the information provided.
Courses Offered At Maranatha University For 2021/2020 Academic Year.
We have grouped all programmes under the Maranatha University College into degree types.
This will make it easy for you to find your ideal programme.
- A. Theology
- Sc. Admin (Banking & Finance Option)
- Sc. Admin (General Management Option)
- Sc. Admin (Human Resource Mgt. Option)
- Sc. Admin (Marketing Option)
- Sc. Admin. (Accounting Option)
- Sc. Business Administration Programme
- Certificate in Ministry, with specialization in: Pastoral Ministry, Missions & Evangelism, Christian Education, Education Administration, Guidance and Counselling and Institutional Chaplaincy.
- Diploma in Ministry, with specialization in: Pastoral Ministry, Missions & Evangelism, Christian Education, Education Administration, Guidance and Counselling.
Maranatha University College Contacts
University Name: Maranatha University College
Address: SO/B425 College Drive, Sowutuom, P. O. Box AN 10320, Accra-North
Telephone Number: 0302-417 581/417 604
University Website: http://www.muc.edu.orgBe social by sharing this post using the buttons below on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google + or Email it to others. Also like Us on our social platforms for latest updates.