The cut-off point is 30.You need at least c6 in 3 core subjects and at least c6 in 2 elective subjects.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AT St. Theresa’s Training College 2019/2020
1. WASSCE/SSSCE Qualification Applicants
The general requirement for admission to the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) programme is as follows:
i. WASSCE Holders:
PASSES (A1 – D7) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics, with a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the six subjects relevant to the programme of choice.
ii. SSSCE Holders:
PASSES (A – D) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics. Three (3) of the six subjects must be relevant to the programme of choice.
iii. Candidates Awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2019 WASSCE RESULTS may also purchase the online forms and apply.
1. Fill the Application form and supply all required details including your passport picture.
2. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
3. Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form and come back at a later time to edit.
Click ‘Submit’ to complete your online application and after that click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
4. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will need your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and to print your admission letter
5. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
6. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward by post to the College of Education you are applying to. Failure to do so will result in rejection of your application. Write your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.