A. LEVEL 100: DIRECT ADMISSION
• WASSE/SSSCE: Passes in six (6) subjects, three (3) Core, including English and Mathematics and three (3) Electives with an aggregate score of twenty four (24) or better (SSSCE) and thirty –six (36) or better (WASSCE)
.• GCE O Level: five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics and two (2) “A” Level passes excluding General Paper.
• Ghana Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) with passes in English and Mathematics.
• Other diplomas/certificates deemed equivalent to any of the above qualifications including foreign qualifications will be considered on their own merits and on a case by case basis.
• ICT applicants: In addition to the general entry requirements, applicants with SSSCE/WASSCE must have passed elective Mathematics and Physics.
B. LEVEL 100- MATURE STUDENTS ADMISSIONS
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• A minimum of the 25 years of age.• A minimum of three (3) years working experience.
• A minimum of three (3) GCE “0” Level credit passes OR three (3) passes in any of the following: Ghana Commercial Examination (formally RSA), Stage 2, Ghana Business Certificate Examination, Senior Stenographer Certificate, or SSSCE/WASSCE, including English and Mathematics
.• A pass in an entrance examination in Mathematics, English and General Paper organized by Zenith University College. Candidates may also be required to attend an interview.C. LEVEL 200 Admissions
• GCE “A” Level: Three 3 passes plus General Paper and five 5 GCE “O” Level credit passes including English and Mathematics.• Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) from a recognized Institution/Examining Body and five (5) WASSCE/SSSCE /GCE “O” Level credit passes including English and Mathematics.
• Foundation stages (Part II /I : Old and New system) : ACCA, ICA( Ghana) CIM (U.K.), CIMA, ICSA, LCC and similar professional qualifications with five (5) G C E “O” Level SSSCE/WASSCE credit passes including English and Mathematics.
• ABE/CTH Diploma 1 and 2 with SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE “O” Level credit passes in English and Mathematics.
• RSA/Ghana Commercial Certificate Stage II in five (5) subjects with GCE “O” Level/WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes in English and Mathematics.
• RSA Stage III in three (3) subjects with credit passes in English and Mathematics in GCE “O” Level/WASSCE/SSSCE passes in English and Mathematics.
• Ghana Business Certificate Examination (GBCE), Advanced Level, with GCE “O” Level/WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes in English and Mathematics,
Post – Secondary Teachers Certificate ‘A’ with five (5) credit passes at GCE “O” Level or six (6) WASSCE/SSSCE passes, including English and Mathematics.
• University Diploma/HND: for students wishing to study programmes other than their areas of specialization at the diploma/HND Level.• Diploma in Public Finance and Accounting, Institute of Accountancy Training.
• Other equivalent qualifications to be assessed on their own merit and on a case-by-case basis. D. LEVEL 300 TOP-UP ADMISSION (4 SEMESTERS)
• HND (in same area of specialization applied for).• University Diploma: Grade B or better (in the same area of specialization applied for).
• Part III (Old/New System): ICA (Ghana) , CIM (U.K.) ACCA, CIMA, ICSA,LCC and similar professional qualifications.• ABE/CTH Advanced Diploma, Association of Computer Professionals (ACP) and similar Advanced Diploma Certificates (3 semesters).
• Diploma from Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ)
.• Other equivalent qualifications to be assessed on their own merit and on a case-by-case basis.NB: Top-Up applicants may be required to do additional required courses from our BBA level 100 /200 to make up for any deficiencies in their qualifications.
Zenith University College does admissions twice a year — January / February & August / September. However, admission forms are being sold throughout the year.
Applicants must normally be 18 years of age and hold the minimum entry requirement of
– GCE ‘0’ Levels including English and Mathematics, RSA II, LCC II, NVTI, DBS
– Senior High School Certificates (SHSC) in at least 6 subjects including English and Mathematics.
OR’A’ Level passes 1 for entry to diploma level. Holders of higher qualifications may gain exemption from some of the examinations.OR First degree or HND for entry to advanced diploma level.Law Applicants for graduate route must possess first degree from recognized university. ·
Applicants for the standard route must possess 3 GCE A level passes and 3 GCE Ordinary level passes including Mathematics & English ·
2 GCE Advanced level passes and 5 GCE Ordinary level passes including Mathematics & English ·
HND, DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM, LAW, BUSINESS STUDIES & ANY RELATED QUALIFICATIONS DIPLOMA IN LAW
I. The applicant must be 18 years of age and above before 1st September in the year you register.
II. Applicant with WASSCE, SSSCE or O’LEVEL qualification must have 5 credits including English language.
III. Be admitted to a course of instruction at a teaching institution that is permitted to teach diploma in law.
IV. Applicants with other qualification and working experience can also apply to do the diploma in law.
V. Applicants must pass entrance exams and interview to be conducted by the teaching institution.
VI. Applicants must provide valid photocopy ID (Passport, Birth Certificate National ID, Baptismal Certificate etc.)
VII. Applicants with WASSCE, SSSCE or O’ level qualification must bring all their documents including birth certificate or copy of National Passport for confirmation and certification at the Zenith University College- Law Department.
VIII. Applicants must obtain a set of Diploma in Law application forms at the Zenith University College Finance Office after being successful at the Entrance Examination & Interview