Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Year commencing SEPTEMBER 2018.
2-YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES:
- DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (REGULAR/WEEKEND)
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- WASSCE/SSSCE/NECO holders: Applicants must have six  passes (A1-D7/A-D) in all subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and a minimum of C6 in three (3) passes in relevant subjects (e.g. Elective Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Applied Electricity, Geography etc).
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holders: Applicant must have credits in at least five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two (2) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects. (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Metal Work, Applied Electricity etc).
Other Qualifications including;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each of the relevant subjects,
- American Grades 12 with a Final Grade Point of at least 3.0.
- Combined IGCSE and Cambridge – GCE (Cambridge) – ‘A’ and ‘O’ levels must have two relevant subjects at the Cambridge ‘A’ Levels and in addition must have five (5) passes including English and Mathematics at the Cambridge ‘O’ Level.
- City and Guilds Technician Part II and Advanced Technician Diploma, etc. in relevant subjects which are equivalent to the SSSCE/WASSCE/NECO or the GCE will be considered.
2. DIPLOMA IN PORTS AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT (REGULAR/WEEK-END)