YES, UDS offers Bsc Nursing and Midwifery Degree Programmes-2024/2024 Academic Year.
- Prospective applicant must be Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana and be in good standing. The applicant must have worked for a minimum of three years. International applicants must show evidence of registration with their home Professional Regulatory Bodies. Applicants from non-English speaking countries must also show evidence of English Language proficiency.
- The applicant must be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application
- Applicant will go through Eight (8) Weeks Access Programme in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Core Mathematics
- Integrated Science
- Introductory General Physics
- Introductory General Chemistry
- Introductory Biology
- Introduction to Nursing and Midwifery
Examinations will be conducted by the University after the Eight Weeks Access Programme. Applicant must obtain a minimum pass mark of 50% or better to be admitted. Successful applicants will be admitted at level 100 and 200 respectively.
Types of Students and Admission Level
|NAC//NAP into BSc Midwifery||Level 100|
|NAC into BSc Nursing||Level 200|
|NAP into BSc Nursing||Level 100|