PSA does not accept E8 and F9 for admission into the university. The last grade that is accepted by UPSA for admission is C6.
General Entry Requirements
• West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
• Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
• General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
• American High School Grade 12 with at least Final Grade Point of 3.0
• General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level
WASSCE and SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have at least credit passes (i.e. grade A1-C6 and grade A-D respectively) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to any three elective subjects.
Note 1: Current final year SHS students, who will be writing WASSCE/GBCE in May/June 2024, are also eligible to apply. They will be required to indicate correctly their WASSCE/GBCE index numbers on the online application form.
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics at the GCSE/Baccalaureate/Cambridge ‘O’ Level and three relevant subjects at the ‘A’ Level.
Specific Entry Requirements
• Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance applicants are required to have credit passes in Economics, Geography and any other elective subject.
• Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science applicants must have credit pass in Elective Mathematics.
• Bachelor of Science in Business Economics applicants are required to have credit passes in Economics and Elective Mathematics.
• Applicants for admission to the Bachelor of Laws programme will in addition to the above be required to pass both written examination and selection interview. The dates for the entrance examination and selection interview could be found on the menu for Admission
University Diploma/Higher National Diploma(HND)/ Professional and others to Degree