Here is the breakdown of the DPR entry staff salary structure. According to latest available figure, the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR pays their entry-level staff N133,333 basic salary per month, totaling about N1. 6 million per annum.
DPR Salary Structure: See how Much Department of Petroleum Resources Pays their Workers. See more details about the DPR salary structure, DPR staff salary, DPR salary nairaland, DPR salary structure 2024, department of petroleum resources salary, salary of NNPC staff fresh graduate, Department of Petroleum Resources salary structure, NNPC salary grade, NNPC salary structure.
DPR Salary Structure
Salary structure for DPR Nigeria for their fresh graduate and where they train staff is – N190,000.
Entry Level Salary for the Banking Sector in Nigeria
- Union Bank – N180,000 to N258,000
- Guaranty Trust Bank – N209,000
- Diamond Bank – Entry level is N240,000, For trainees – N80,000
- UBA – N142,000
- First Bank – N119,000 (before confirmation), N100, 000 (after confirmation)
- Enterprise Bank – N249,000
- Keystone Bank – N127,000 not adding allowances
- Fidelity Bank PLC – N180,000
Entry Level Salary for Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria
- Shell (SPDC) – N667,000 for permanent staff while N250,000 to N500,000 for contract staff
- Mobil Oil Nigeria – N500,000
- Mobil Producing Nigeria – N700,000 to N800,000
- IOCs E&P – N600,000 to about N1million
- Independents E&P – N300,000 to N600,000
- Multinational oil servicing – N300,000 to N600,000
- Tier 2/ Indigenous oil servicing companies pays N200,000 to N400,000
- Tier 1 downstream – N200,000 to N400,000
- Tier 2 downstream – N150,000 to N200,000
- Chevron – N750, 000
- Schlumberger – N500, 000
- Halliburton – N375,000
- NNPC Entry Level Salary – N190,000
- NestOil PLC – N150,000
- PPPRA – N190,000
- DPR – N190,000
ALSO READ MTN Salary Structure: How Much Do MTN Nigeria Pay Staff
Entry Level Salary for Manufacturing Companies in Nigeria
- PZ Cussons – N145,000
- Meristem – N100,000+ including profit sharing
- Guinness Nigeria – N120,000 to N160,000
- Dangote CementN – 140,000
- Nigerian Bottling Company – N148,000 to N160,000
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc – N130,000
- Nigerian Breweries entry level salary is N350,000
- Lafarge – N90,000 not including allowances
Entry Level Salary for Electrical Sector in Nigeria
- General Electric – N300,000+
- Huawei Technologies – N140,000 (subject to increment)
- EEDC Eastern Electric Distribution CompanyN350,000
- PHCN Entry level salary – N79,000 (excluding allowances)
Entry Level Salary for Auditing and Consulting Firms in Nigeria
- KPMG starting salary are as follows: N124,000 (non-chartered accountants for those in the Audit and Tax divisions)/ N138,000 (for other entry level staff)
- Price Water House (PWC): N140,000
- Deloitte: N150,000
Entry Level Salary for Telecommunication companies in Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria entry level salary is N180,000 to N250,000
- Airtel Nigeria salary for graduates: N100,000
- Globacom: N120,000
Other companies in Nigeria salary for new graduates not listed like P&G pays N200, 000, INEC pays about N77,000 with allowances, Multi-choice DSTV from N40,000 to N70,000.
The figures listed above are either for permanent staff or professional not contract staff or ETOPs and these salaries are the monthly paid in these top companies. Note that some might be salary without deducting tax.
Oil exploration companies pay at least N500,000 for entry level employees, while servicing companies pay at least N200,000.
Multinational oil companies pay according to global standards because their employees can be deployed to anywhere in the world. This explains why they pay the highest salaries.
Most bank employees don’t get to earn the figures listed because the figures are for professional staff, whereas 75% of bank staffs are contract staff who don’t earn up to one-third of the figures listed. So, don’t be surprised to know that most “bankers” don’t earn as much as the listed figures.
Aviation companies pay between N600,000 and N800,000.
Actual salaries may vary slightly depending on qualification and unit.
If you have any question concerning DPR Salary Structure, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.