AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently looking for Engineering Technician and a Data Control expert to work with their team. All interested Applicants should apply using the details below.
AngloGold Limited was formed in June 1998 through the consolidation of the gold interests of Anglo American Corporation of South Africa Limited (AAC) and its associated companies, namely East Rand Gold and Uranium Company Limited; Eastvaal Gold Holdings Limited; Southvaal Holdings Limited; Free State Consolidated Gold Mines Limited; Elandsrand Gold Mining Company Limited; H.J. Joel Gold Mining Company Limited and Western Deep Levels Limited into a single, focused, independent, gold company.
CLOSING DATE: 25th November 2022
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Before you apply, take into consideration the below requirements:
- Minimum qualification of HND Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of one (1) year practical working experience in mining or related environment
- Hands-on experience in the usage of SAP-PM Data capturing
- Ability to interpret basic Engineering drawings
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work for long hours with quality of work as priority
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
- A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
Below are the responsibilities after your qualification to this job profile:
- Work safely in all areas and identify potential safety hazards and work with management to correct them
- Attend and participate pre-shutdown meetings
- Identify completed task from supervisor’s shift book and follow up with notification
- Record and distribute PM work orders weekly to various accountable work groups supervisors
- Create a “follow-on notification” from closed work orders
- Track and close all closed work orders from executioners
- Input daily equipment downtimes to feed performance Report
- Update and ensure accurate daily tons and dimension spreadsheet
- Receives instructions, prints and work orders for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure and tools/materials requirements.
- Ensures that areas of responsibility are maintained to a high standard of housekeeping.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To Apply for this Job, click here to start your application.