A reputable company is urgently searching for Finance Assistant to work with their company. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
• The incumbent will be in charge of assisting the Finance manager
• Receive and deposit cheques at designated banks
• Update the customer credit information
• Update sales team on cleared and bounced cheques
• Assist in preparing and payment of salaries
• Assist the sales team with the entries of data
• Follow up on customers payment plan and inform the team on when payment is due
• Negotiate together with sales team on repayment plan
• Record and prepare weekly reports
• Analytical and report writing skills
• Good knowledge of the requirements of Bank of Ghana, SSNIT and PAYE
• Management in Agro chemical or FMCG business
• Computer literacy
How To Apply For The Job
Apply by sending your CV and Application letter to:
email@example.com with the Position as the subject of the email.
NB: Applications without the subject will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 18 September, 2024