Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College. This cut-off point is difficult to get even from the school. According Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College, cut off points are only used when a lot of people apply for a particular program....
- How do I print my on-line (provisional) admission letter?
Log on to admission.upsa.edu.gh and use your 13-digit on-line serial number (OSN) on the
receipt issued to you at the Bank to access your on-line (provisional) admission letter. You are
also expected to access your Guidelines for Fresh Students document which appears directly
below the link that gives you access to your admission letter.
2. How do I proceed after I have printed my on-line (provisional) admission letter
and Guidelines for Fresh Students?
Read all the instructions on the Guidelines for Fresh Students document including the fees you
are required to pay. Proceed to the designated Bank to pay as all of following required fees:
academic facility user fees, medical levy & examination fees, sports levy, hostel fund and
3. What do I do next after paying at the bank?
Log on to https://www.interpayafrica.com/upsa/student or follow the link on upsa.edu.gh to
disburse the payment on the basis of the various amounts as academic facility user fees, medical
levy & examination fees, sports levy, hostel fund and SRC/GRASAG dues) as indicated on the
Guidelines for Fresh Students document and make a print-out .
Note: Use your student’s identication number as both username and password and change
the password when logging-out.
4. What is the next step after I have disbursed the payment and made a printout?
Come to Room 34, located on the 1st Floor, Seidu Mustapha Wing, Opoku Ampomah Building
to start your registration.
5. What do I bring along to the Registration Centre?
Please bring along the following documents when you are coming:
- Copy of your on-line admission letter
- Evidence of fees payment i.e. bank deposit slip and interpay disbursement slip
- Original certicate(s) of your stated entry qualication
- Birth certicate.
6. I am WASSCE applicant Awaiting Result. What should I do when coming for
- Go back to the on-line application system
- Change the entry qualication from “WASSCE (Awaiting)” to “WASSCE” which will
enable you to have the WASSCE grades entered.
- Generate a new applicant’s declaration and have it endorsed.
- Bring the endorsed applicant’s declaration along with the other documents listed under
Question 5 to the registration centre.