The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
Entry Requirement For Degree Programs
BA(HONS) THEOLOGY, BA(HONS) DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT & BSc. NURSING.
CATEGORY A: GCE/SSSCE/WASSCE
- GCE Holders must have five(5) O’level credit passes plus three(3) credits in “A” Level (At least one of which should be grade D or better
- SSSCE Holders must have credit passes (A-D in three(3) core subjects Mathematics. English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three(3) credit passes in Relevant Elective Subjects.
- WASSCE Holders must have Credit passes (A1-C6) in three core subjects (Mathematics. English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three(3) Credit passes (A1-C6 in Relevant Elective Subjects.
CATEGORY B: Advance Business Certificate Examination(ABCE)
Holders must have ABCE Grade E in or better in three(3) subjects One of which must be at least D or better plus Grade 6 or better in five GBCE Subjects including English. Mathematics. Integrated Science and Social Studies.
CATEGORY C: Holders of Professional Qualifications ACCA. ICAG. CIMA. CIM. CIB part 1 and 2 holders and also apply
CATEGORY D: MATURED STUDENTS
- Must be at least 25 years old. with at least 3 years working experience. Applicant must pass the University College’s Entrance Examination.
- A certified birth certificate and an evidence of working experience shall be required.
CATEGORY E: BSc NURSING (TOP-UP)
- Applicant with RGN. RMN. RM. RCN
- Applicant with CHN. EN can apply provided they meet six(6) Credit passes in their WASSCE/SSSCE. A maximum of ‘C6″ or Din Any three electives in their respective programmes.
Entry Requirement For HNDPrograms
Minimum D7 in 3 Core Subjects and a minimum of C6 in three elective subjects.
- All applicants will be considered on the basis of result equivalents as provided by the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE). as per schedule below:
|A1||1 Excellent||A||1 – Excellent|
|B2||2 – Very Good||B||2 – Very Good|
|B3||3 – Good||C||3 – Good|
|C4||4 – Credit||D||4 – Credit|
|C5||5 – Credit||E||5 – Pass|
|C6||6 – Credit||F||6- Fail|
|D7||7 – Pass|
|E8||8 – Pass|
|F9||9 – Fail|
How To Apply
Applying to Ghana Christian University College is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Ghanaian Students and International Students can apply
With our online Application, simply click on the “APPLY NOW” button to be taken to the online application form. Fill it with all required details and submit. Your details will be processed within 48 hours after application for qualifying applicants. Make sure accurate information is provided on the form to facilitate processing admission.APPLY NOW
Visit Main Campus
Registration can also be done by visiting the main campus of Ghana Christian University College on the Adenta – Dodowa Road before the toll both for purchase and completion of forms. Contact us for more details on the directions.
Applicants within Accra and Tema can have application forms delivered to them at their respective destination for free. However, those outside the reach of Accra, can have admission forms delivered to them through a courier service provider free of charge after paying for the admission form.
- The Admission forms is GH₵ 100 for Ghanaian applicants and $50 for foreign applicants.
For more equiries,