Ghana Christian University College Admission Forms 2024 is currently ongoing. All prospective applicants are to visit the Ghana Christian University College for more information and assistance on applications and the various admission requirements.
Admission requirements for Ghana Christian University College
Category A: GCE/SSCE/WASSCE Holders
- Holders of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits plus at least two (2) ‘A’ Levels and a pass in General Paper OR
- Six (6) SSCE/WASSCE passes in three (3) Core Subjects: (English Language, and Mathematics, plus either Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) relevant Electives subjects with not below D (for SSSCE) or C6 (WASSCE) in any of the six.
- DBS Applicants: Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE passes (including English and Mathematics) not below C6 plus at least three (3) passes in related DBS subjects
Category B: Diploma Holders: Must possess a Diploma from a recognized Accredited institution with at least credit in English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level or WASSCE/SSSCEpasses (not below C6).
Category C: Teacher’s Diploma, 3-Year Post Secondary or Four (4) Year Certificate ‘A” holders with at least GCE O Level Credit or SSSCE/WASSCE passes in English and Mathematics.
Category D: Mature Students: Must be at least 25 years by 1st August 2012 with at least passes in English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level or SSSCE/WASSCE and must pass the College’s Entrance Examination.
A certified true copy of Birth Certificate is required
B. TWO-YEAR NON-TERTIARY HIGHER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME: Pastoral Ministry Entry Requirements:- (Full-Time or Weekend) SSCE/WASSCE holders whose total aggregate of Six (6) subjects are between 26-36 including English & Mathematics. Holders of five (5) GCE ‘O’ level or WASSCE/SSSCE passes or more including English and Mathematics. Mature Students: Must be at least 25 years by 1st August 2012 with at least BECE with a pass in English and must pass the College’s Entrance Examination. A certified true copy of Birth Certificate is required-
The above are Admission requirements for Ghana Christian University College
GHANACU ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Simply complete the Ghana Christian University College Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
NOTE THAT NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PROOF OF PAYMENT OF THE FEE.
GHANA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GHANACU APPLICATION DEADLINE
- GhanaCU Admission Registration 2024 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION WOULD BE COMMUNICATED SOON).
- The Ghana Christian University College, GhanaCU Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the GhanaCU Admission Forms 2024/2025 – Instructions & Guidelines
Every applicant who needs Admission into Ghana Christian University College are further advised to hurry and secure this opportunity before the Application deadline.