Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) has opened still opened its 2024/2025 Admissions for interested applicants to apply.
Below are the places to get forms to buy and any related information you will need to apply.
You can download the CAO ADMISSIONS APP on Google Play Store if you have any admission related questions to ask.
How To Apply For Ghana Communication Technology University 2024/2025 Admissions
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GCTU Information Centre,
- GCTU – Adjacent Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
- Kumasi Campus Amanfrom – University Junction– Off the main Barekese Road,
- Koforidua Campus Charley Junction,
- Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office,
- Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office
and at our website www.gctu.edu.gh
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Visit gctu.edu.gh
- Create an account and log into the portal
- Start your application and complete the relevant sections
- Pay for the form using Mobile Money options
- Finally submit your application
NOTE: Foreign Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings