Studying at GIJ offers numerous advantages. The school attracts lecturers and speakers who are experts in the field as well as students who already work in media and communication. Thus students gain invaluable opportunities to learn from peers and practitioners.
- How do I Apply for the Ghana Institute Of Journalism?
- How do I download a GIJ application?
- How can I check my admission status in GIJ?
- Which bank sells GIJ forms?
- What is the price of GIJ forms?
- What is the deadline for GIJ forms?
- How can I print my GIJ admission letter?
The Institute is conveniently located at Ringway, Osu, close to the centre of major businesses and Ministries of Government in Accra. It is a few minutes from the Parliament House, Accra Conference Centre, National Theatre, and main sports stadium, making it easy for students to cover a wide range of events.
The Institute is administered by a governing council, an executive management board, the academic board, and other departments, units and committees.
To be the preferred communications training institute in Africa, upholding high academic standards and producing world-class professionals for the transformation of society.
- Commitment to excellence
- Linking theory and practice
- Accountability with integrity
- Excellent teaching and learning environment