GH₵700–GH₵1K a month. Internship A Start up is seeking the services of ambitious and dedicate interns for the position of business associate. Due to the impact of the COVID19 pandemic, the intern will be working from home 30 hours a week. This is a paid internship role for a minimum of 6 months. The qualifying criteria are as follows: • You must be a graduate of any University in Ghana...
Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Jobs 2020, recruitment adverts have been released online. Ghana National Ambulance Service recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Jobs 2020 Jobs Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants From Ethiopia can apply for the available vacancies before the Job application deadline. 2020 Ghana National Ambulance Service Jobs details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links, and others are available below, obtained from an official source.
Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Recruitment Application Details
1. Job Title: 2020 (Nationwide Recruitment)
The Ghana National Ambulance Service is Recruiting Qualified Personnel to be trained as Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs)- Basic and Advanced.
Eligible applicant must be:
• A Ghanaian Citizen
• With No Criminal Record And Of Good Character
• Between The Ages Of 18 Years And 35 Years
• Physically, mentally and medically fit
• Height: Male – 68m (minimum) ; Female -1.60m (minimum)
• Good eyesight
• Not allergic to bloody situations
• Not epileptic
• Able to work under pressure
• Valid (NHIA) Card
• Emergency Medical Technicians – BASIC NON-DRIVER
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate who meet requirement A and B above must posses the following Educational Qualifications:
• SSSCE / WASSCE with credits in 5 Subjects,including, English, Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
• BECE Certificate.
• Candidate must be computer literate
• Candidates with Additional certificate in Secretaryship, DBS Accountancy and any relevant post-secondary certificate from a recognised institution would be an advantage.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Emergency Medical Technicians – ADVANCED
General qualification: graduate candidates must satisfy requirement A, B and C: In addition must possess:
• A degree from a recognised and accredited institution.
• National Service Certificate.
The first year of this programme is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advanced programme for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS
Qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involve:
• Class Room Lectures: Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospitals and Ambulance Stations.
• Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Screening and Examination
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
• Successful Applicants will be invited in batches, for Medical Screening and physical examination.
• Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be recruited for training.
• Sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB & ADB Bank commences on 20th February, 2020 and ends on 20th March, 2020
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
Purchase e-voucher card at a cost of GHS 50.00 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB across the country.
Log on to https://nasgh.com and follow the proceeding instructions to continence application online.
• The National Ambulance Service has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to to application.
• Please do not submit more than one application form.
• All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423,
Accra – Ministries
Ghana – West Africa
Tel: 0554-551240 / 0541-883186 / 0203-452970 / 0203-452966
email: email@example.com / website: nas.gov.gh
Closing Date: 30 March, 2020