Hey!
  • Are you worried about the courses you can apply for, with your results?
  • Are you confuse of the College or University you qualify to Apply with your results?
  • Are you worried whether you qualify for Ghana Army,Police or other services?
  • Do you think your results(D7 and E8) cannot give you admission?
  • Do you need a place to ASK direct Question for Quick and clear response?

  • Then this App is for you | Download CAO ADMISSION App| Now to clear all your Confusions.

    Govt, UG split ownership of UG Medical Centre

    By | March 28, 2021

    The impasse between the leadership of the University of Ghana and the government over ownership and management of the University of Ghana Medical Centre (UGMC) has finally been settled.

    The first phase of the $217 million medical centre was completed in November 2016, but confusion between government and university management over the legitimate manager of the health facility delayed the operationalisation of the health centre.

    But in a question and answer session with a select parliamentary committee, Dr Darius Osei, Chief Excutive Officer (CEO) of UGMC, affirmed a 60-40 per cent ownership split between government and the university.

    The Government of Ghana now owns 60 per cent of the facility with the university management owning the remaining 40 per cent.

    The medical centre, according to the CEO, will handle only referred medical cases to the centre.

    In 2012, the government signed a contract with Messrs Engineering and Development Consultant of Israel to build the first phase of the facility and hand it over to the university. The university designated 400 acres of land for the entire project

    Download CAO Admissions App


    Get Easy and fast Admission, Buy Admission Forms, Check Admission Status, Print Admission Letter, Buy Placement Checker, Buy Results Checker Card, Check Results, Check NABTEX Results, Check School Fees, Ask admission related Questions, Check Placement, Check Cut off point for all schools, Check School Qualification and program Qualification.

    For lastest Updates on Admission Forms, Admission Lists, Courses, Cut Off Points, Deadline dates for admissions, Fees, Jobs and Recruitments follow / like our Social Media platforms
    Facebook: Oric Network | Reddit: Oric Network

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *