Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College. This cut-off point is difficult to get even from the school. According Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College, cut off points are only used when a lot of people apply for a particular program....
GTUC announces for the information of prospective Applicants and the general public that applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to our collaborative undergraduate, Top-Up, Postgraduate and PhD Programmes for the September 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Applicants who have examination results as at the time of application and applicants who will be writing WASSCE in 2020 are eligible to apply.
- SSSCE/WASSCE– credit passes in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects relevant to the chosen programme with aggregate 24/36 or better respectively.
- ‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level – credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or
its equivalent including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three
(3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
- GBCE/ – credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language and Integrated
Science and three (3) elective subjects.
- Mature – Applicant applying for mature admission must satisfy the following entry requirement:
- Attain a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of applying.
- Show proof of age with birth certificate / baptismal certificate / weighing card which is five (5) years old.
- Must pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination in Mathematics, English Language and General Paper. Engineering students will write papers in Mathematics, English Language and Physics.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Stage 1 of ACCA, ICA, Associates of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with five (5) credits at GBCE or GCE‘O’ Level including English language and Mathematics.
- American Grade 12
Holders must have relevant Academic qualification. This must be evaluated by National Accreditation Board(NAB).
- City & Guilds
Diploma in Electrical Electronic Engineering or Advanced Diploma in Microcomputer Technology/ any relevant I.T programmes.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)/Diploma holders will go through a compulsory three (3) months English Proficiency class before starting their programme. They should also submit both the original and translated versions of their results slips to National Accreditation Board (NAB) for verification and equivalency before applying.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR “TOP UP” APPLICANTS
- Higher National Diploma (HND)relevant to the programme of study from a recognized Polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Verifiable Diplomasrelevant to the programme of study from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on individual basis and will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
HOW TO APPLY (OFFLINE)
- Visit GTUC website: gtuc.edu.gh.
- Download the application form online and fill.
- You may also obtain a hard copy of the form from our various Campuses
- Remember to attach your passport sized photograph and other documents relevant to your application.
- Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCHcard(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Select “For First Time Applicants” or “Create account” if a New User. Select “For Returning Applicants” or “Login” if a continuing user/applicant.
- First time applicants are required to fill the various fields in order to have their account creation successful.
- An SMS will be sent to phone number provided to confirm account creation.
- Various programs offered in the institution will be displayed where user makes selection. Per selection made, the various programs within the selected program are displayed from which a choice is to be made by applicant.
- Provide subsequent information to complete application;
- -Personal details
- -WAEC Results
- Personal details
- Academic Background
- Work experience
- Document upload
- Payment should be made to confirm application (Visa Card/MTN Mobile Money).
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
Note: All professional and other entry qualifications will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Office:
Note: All foreign applicants with WAEC results should include scratch card (s) from their countries with their application forms, depending on the number of WAEC sittings.