Standard Chartered Bank is urgently looking for AVP-Cloud Authentication Engineer to with them. All interested applicants should follow the details below to apply.
- Company: Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the delivery of authentication capabilities i.e. SSO, Multi-factor Authentication and Directory services for applications in the cloud, ensuring security controls become the default for Cloud/ SaaS based applications
- Work as part of a small skilled team (Tribe/ squad) of engineers and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build robust authentication patterns for cloud-based applications.
- Manages and continuously enhances capabilities within Security Technology service portfolio.
- Operates various Authentication technology tools, based on specialization, but not limited to Single Sign on, Multi-factor authentication and directory services.
- Operates and provide expert guidance on authentication controls required in the cloud
- Makes recommendations to improve integration of applications with enterprise authentication service capability
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Collaborates with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Review findings from and identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- 8 – 10 years of progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication & Authorisation with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions
- Must hold industry certifications such as – Azure Security, Azure Developer, AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Security.
- Hands on experience in public clouds (AWS/Azure) is a must
- Must have experience in implementation of authentication and authorisation technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, secure-key, SSO, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect) at an enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of ForgeRock Directory Services (Open DS), Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock Access Manager (OpenAM), ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Active & (Azure AD) Directory (desirable)
- Skillsets in the following would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, Rest APIs, JSON, XML
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Code Products ((Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Working knowledge of Containers and container orchestration platform
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques, (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, ELK, AppDynamics etc)
- Knowledge on version control tools (SVN, GitHub), Groovy scripts.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience and exposure to threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/ self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 August. 2024