The Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi is urgently searching for Academic Staff – Tutor to work with their company. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
Interested applicants can apply to teach in the following areas:
• Education (Early Childhood/Psychology)
• Home Economics (Clothing & Textile)
• English Language
The appointment to the position of tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must hold at least a good First Degree and a Master’s Degree (MPHIL) in a relevant subject area.
• Both degrees must be in the same subject area Have an impeccable record of service.
• Applicants must also have the following competencies
• Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
• Be analytical, critical result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Be able to act professionally in all situations;
• Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules.
Location: Aburi – Akuapem
How To Apply For The Job
Download application forms from our website: pwce.edu.gh
Interested applicants should submit six (6) copies of applications (comb-bound) together with application forms (downloaded), Curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and recommendations from two referees to:
Appointment and Promotions Committee
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi
P. O. Box 19
Aburi – Akuapem
and soft copies to:
Closing Date: 27 August, 2024