MTN Ghana is urgently looking for Chief Corporate Services Officer to with their team. All interested applicants should follow the details below to apply.
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- LLB, Professional Law
- Post Graduate Degree
- 12 years relevant senior managerial experience, in a multinational environment and at least 5 years’ experience at strategic management/C-suite level.
- Management experience in a highly complex stakeholder environment.
- Experience in a multi regulated environment.
- Business Consulting
- Business Risk Management
- Government Relations
- Ghana Laws and Regulations
- Corporate or Commercial Law
- Legislation and Compliance
- Policy Design and Development
- Public Relations Management
- Result Orientation
- Stakeholders Relations Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Telecommunication Business Savvy
- Contract Management
- Public Affairs Compliance
Skills / physical competencies;
- Vision and Direction – Define business unit objectives to ensure that staff at all levels understand expectations and targets. Create a long-term vision of excellence and success, and generate deep-seated excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment to that vision.
- Customer Centricity – Internal and External across various touch points.
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, results oriented and develops self consistently.
- Empowers team to deliver on targets through promoting interaction, cohesion, and synergy.
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, excellent negotiation skills, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19 August. 2024