World Vision International is searching for Finance Officer to work with their company. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
- Company: World Vision International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Review all payments requests relating to procurement and advances to ensure they comply with finance procedures and WVI standards and & load payments for advances & staff refunds.
- Ensure monthly statutory payments are made on time and allocated in Sun6.
- Check all payments requisition for funds availability against the monthly Budget vs Actual monthly report and if projects are closed or active. Monitor actual departments’ expenditure against approved budget line items and alert management to any irregularities.
- Develop appropriate and effective tools and processes to measure and document payment lead time and reduce lead time with using business process improvement methodology.
- Assist NO level strategic resource allocation among Technical programmes and CESP as a part of NO Strategy
- Monitor and implement the established checks and controls in the National office Procurements and in line with the WVI procurement policy and budget guidelines.
- Coaching and training of stakeholders in budget analysis and review
- Review, revise and post Departmental budget requests into Sun6 and provide reports on a monthly and quarterly basis in line with the overall WVI Ghana budget.
- Support department to ensure availability of resources to implement planned activities
- Key contact for departmental budget review
- Key user of Sun6 reporting for NO
Capacity Building in Sunsystem
- Ensure that new users are train in Ghana Sunsystem database by providing on the job training on Sunsystem/Info Query & Analysis
- Install Sunsystem (VPN and RDP) for the new finance officers.
- Basic Sun operations – Ledger Entry, Ledger Import, Journal held listing, Account allocation, etc.
- Importing, extracting data in Infor Q&A
- Generating reports using Infor Q&A
- Analysis using pivot tables
- Journal review completeness checks
Method of Application
Closing Date : 3 Sept. 2024