A reputable company is urgently searching for a Human Resource Manager to work with team. All interested applicants should apply now using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 26 September, 2024
• Collaborates with the leadership team to understand and implement the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, particularly in terms of current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Supports and guides HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate situations such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminating employees.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruiting, interviewing, and hiring qualified job applicants, especially for managerial, exempt, and professional positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for openings.
• Researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent by analyzing compensation and benefit trends.
• Develops learning and development programs and initiatives that provide employees with internal development opportunities.
• Is in charge of employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Ensures that federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as recommended best practices, are followed; reviews policies and practices to ensure compliance.
• Maintains current knowledge of human resources, talent management, and employment law trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies.
• Assists with other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• A minimum of five (5) years of human resource management experience preferred.
• Must live around Kpone Barrier or community 25.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: