GE Healthcare is urgently looking for Logistics Initiatives Manager to work with their reputable company and is inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 25th Sept. 2024
- Company: GE Healthcare
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Manage transportation and related logistics of goods and services to and from internal and/or external customers/suppliers. Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Has significant input into priorities. Guided by professional practices and policies that are shaped by the role. The role has moderate autonomy, requiring high levels of operational judgment.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
JOB Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. Manage Logistics Costs to meet budgets and Op Plans.
- Developing specialized knowledge in their discipline. Serves as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest technical developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology or engineering. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus. Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of work experience in logistics, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management within a business of equivalent size with multifunctional teams in a global environment.
- Proven execution skills, with the ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Proven business/financial acumen, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, solve complex problems, and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters degree in Logistics, Materials or Supply Chain Management
- Ability to influence and collaborate across functions and businesses
- Lean Expertise, including Lean Six Sigma process methodology
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization.
- Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our customers
- Experience working in a compliant supply chain
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
METHOD OF APPLICATION