gtuc.edu.gh Admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise. The management of the Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for th...
Offline Application Procedure
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GCTU Information Centre,
- GCTU – Adjacent Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
- Kumasi Campus Amanfrom – University Junction– Off the main Barekese Road,
- Koforidua Campus Charley Junction,
- Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office,
- Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office
and at our website www.gctu.edu.gh
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Select “For First Time Applicants” or “Create account” if a New User. Select “For Returning Applicants” or “Login” if a continuing user/applicant.
- First time applicants are required to fill the various fields in order to have their account creation successful.
- An SMS will be sent to phone number provided to confirm account creation.
- Various programs offered in the institution will be displayed where user makes selection. Per selection made, the various programs within the selected program are displayed from which a choice is to be made by applicant.
- Provide subsequent information to complete application;
- -Personal details
- -WAEC Results
- Personal details
- Academic Background
- Work experience
- Document upload
- Payment should be made to confirm application (Visa Card/MTN Mobile Money).
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings