UMaT Admission Letter: The official University of Mines and Technology Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
The document contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
After confirming your UMaT Admission Status on the Admission List Portal, you can follow below steps to Download your UMaT Admission Letter:
- Go to UMaT admission status checker portal at https://admissions.umat.edu.gh/addlist/search.php
- Search through the list for your Name, and Click Print Letter when you see your name,
- Note: Endeavour to Search through all the programmes. You may have been admitted under a different course other than the one you chose.
- Alternatively, you can go to https://admissions.umat.edu.gh/addlist/
- Enter your FORM Number and PIN code in the spaces provided
- Then click the Login button to access your Admission Letter.
Note: Admission Letters will be available for Download using your form number and your pin code of your online admission voucher.
Also Note: Admitted students can register, starting from the reporting date specified in their admission letters after making the required fee payment.