Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College. This cut-off point is difficult to get even from the school. According Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College, cut off points are only used when a lot of people apply for a particular program....
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence.
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address.
5. Use the PIN code and Serial Number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh