How to Apply to Shadonai Beauty School
- Enrolment form must be fully completed and signed when registering for a specific course.
- The total cost for the kit and registration for the specific course must be paid upfront in order for you to join a presented course.
- Students wishing to complete international qualifications with SHADONAI’s accrediting boards will have to pay an additional examination fee and will have to comply with ALL requirements. This amount can only be determined upon registration for examination as this is dependent on international exchange rates
- By enrolling and registering with SHADONAI, you agree to and affirm adherence to all Codes of Conduct and Policies.
- A debit order has to be arranged in order to settle the tuition fees over a 9-month period from January to September. Failure to meet payment will result in suspension of training and legal action to be taken
|WINDHOEK COLLEGE – MAIN CAMPUS
|061 – 301780
|064 – 405904
|BAINES (DISTRIBUTION & SERVICE CENTRE)
|061 – 223 111 / 061 – 227 914 / 061 -227 918
( +264 81 856 3310 Whatsupps only)email@example.com
Assessments are completed using formal assessment schedules and are managed and directed by qualified assessors and moderators. Students are made aware of assessment guidelines which are made available at the start of each module. Various types of assessment methodologies are implemented, depending on the content of field of study. On-going and continuous informal and formal assessments monitor the learner’s progress. The assessments incorporate research assignments, projects, portfolios and case studies.
Learners are expected to attend all theory and practical classes of the different modules in order to ensure a high standard of assessment results.