Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is currently searching for Human Resources Officer to work with their company. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
- Company: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
You will help coordinate and support the execution of the Country Program (CP) HR strategy and operational plans in support of high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will provide responsive, high quality service to address HR programs, services and operations needs in all or some of the areas of recruitment, staff development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, onboarding/orientation, policies, staff care, and employee administration.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the HR Manager in her responsibilities with regards to the overall management of HR programs and services in the CP.
- Help coordinate and support HR processes, activities, and service delivery, to ensure they meet latest agency, donor, and local legal requirements and standards and reflect best practices.
- Assess service needs and provide quality process services and advice to support managers in their daily staff management responsibilities.
- Collect and organize input on HR processes and policies and participate in the review and update of various systems, manuals, guidelines, and tools.
- Support professional development needs assessment and help ensure the provision of precise development programs for CRS staff and partners.
- Perform assigned roles and responsibilities including management of employees, employment, the employee lifecycle, employee absence records, recruiting and onboarding in the CRS HRIS (Insight).
- Maintain record keeping through personnel files and the HRIS in adherence to required CRS, donor, and local law regulations. As needed provide support on analytical reports on HR-related data, metrics and trends to support decision-making, workforce planning and development.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 August. 2024