The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund is inviting Namibian applicants to apply for fully funded scholarships aimed for Master’s and PhD studies under the Hungarian Scholarship Programme for 2024/2025.
1. SCHOLARSHIPS ON OFFER
1.1 Master’s Scholarships
1.2 PhD Scholarships
2. THEMES ON OFFER
2.1 Agricultural Science
2.2 Engineering Science
2.3 Computer Science and Information Technology
2.4 Architectural Design
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
• Be a Namibian citizen.
• Be available to start your academic studies in September/October 2024.
• Be a holder of relevant qualification, including meeting NSFAF funding criteria.
• Applicants who do not apply through NSFAF (i.e. apply directly to the Hungarian Secretariat) will not be vetted by NSFAF.
– Existing NSFAF Beneficiaries may not apply.
– Applicants may not hold a Degree at the same level as the intended Degree of study.
5. REGISTRATION PROCESS
To register, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will obtain a link to a form, which you need to complete as part of the application process. Please read all the fields carefully and complete the form in full.
6. APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Applications are online. Please follow the instruction after the registration process.
7. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Submit a copy of your printed application together with certified copies of mandatory documents as indicated in the online registration form to: NSFAF Secretariat, Erf 746 Corner of Ametis and Eros Streets, Windhoek; or Mail them to: The NSFAF Secretariat, P. O. Box 23053, Windhoek, Namibia (All applications are to reach NSFAF before the closing date). Envelopes must be clearly marked with the name of the scholarship you are applying for.
8. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
The deadline for applications is 15 January 2024 at 17h00.
No late applications will be accepted.
9. FINAL DECISION
The final decision regarding the selection lies with the Hungarian Scholarship Selection Committee.