Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for IMANI Ghana Recruitment 2020.The ‘IMANI’ Center for Policy and Education (IMANI Ghana) is an African think tank based in Accra, Ghana. As a member of the Atlas Economic Research Foundation, the think tank applies free-market solutions to intricate domestic social problems.Job Description
- Company: IMANI Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Projects Officer
To fulfill the role of “Special Projects Officer” as; A possible candidate must have appreciable experience with the following sets of software and online platforms;
• Graphic Design Software – (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite)
• Publishing Software – (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher or Affinity Publisher — alternately, High-level understanding of document formatting within Microsoft Word will suffice)
• Social Media Platforms – (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) a suitable candidate must have a grasp of the core features of the various platforms and a fair knowledge of corporate communications for organizations.
• Website hosting tools – (particularly WordPress.com). Here a suitable candidate must be able to publish and organise content for a corporate website. Additional web development experience will be ideal.
• Microsoft Office Suite – It is essential that a successful candidate has a high level of Conversance with the majority of Microsoft’s suite of Desktop Applications. Particularly; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as these are essential to the day to day functions of the role.
• General knowledge of affairs related to the Ghanaian economic and political environment and the hot-button International developments.
• Keen analytical skills and the ability to extract and synthesize information from research reports and documents as well as expertise in constructing infographic content.
• Competence in report writing and research writing. For this, a potential candidate must have a strong command of grammar and vocabulary as well as academic writing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a ONE-PAGE CV to:
email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 01 March 2020.
Download CAO Admissions App
Get Easy and fast Admission, Buy Admission Forms, Check Admission Status, Print Admission Letter, Buy Placement Checker, Buy Results Checker Card, Check Results, Check NABTEX Results, Check School Fees, Ask admission related Questions, Check Placement, Check Cut off point for all schools, Check School Qualification and program Qualification.